The glossy sheen on this 100% natural fibre yarn has to be seen to be believed! This super soft, chunky half-and-half blend of Peruvian llama fleece and pure new wool has an amazing lustre, which will give your winter knits an extra touch of luxury. And of course, with these two fibres in the mix, they’ll still keep you warm and cosy during the colder months!
I’m initially stocking just Jet Black in this yarn, with Ecru to follow soon, but Llama is available in a range of natural shades. If you’re interested in the wider palette of greys, browns and neutrals, please contact me directly.
- Recommended needle size: 6 – 7mm (US 10 – 10.75*)
- Composition: 50% Peruvian llama, 50% virgin wool
- 100g (3.5oz) = 120m (131yd)
- Estimated gauge: 11 stitches + 14 rows of stockinette stitch on a 6.5mm needle gives a 10cm x 10cm square
- Hand wash only, iron on lowest setting. Do not tumble dry.
*Approximate US needle size. An exact 7mm equivalent seems to be an elusive thing!