I’m super-excited to introduce Adriafil Matita into my yarn range! Not only are these multicoloured cotton blends bright, attractive and perfect for summer, they also feature 24% hemp in the mix… And hemp is a fibre I’d love to see more widely used in fashion textiles. It’s soft (and becomes softer with every wash), but still durable, strong and not susceptible to pilling or shrinkage.
Hemp is also lightweight, breathable and has exceptional moisture-wicking properties, and combining it with cotton produces a versatile, wearable, intensely colourful yarn – the ideal choice for your summer knitwear projects!
- Recommended needle size: 4mm (US 6)
- Composition: 76% cotton, 24% hemp
- 100g (3.5oz) = 240m (262yd)
- Estimated gauge: 20 stitches + 26 rows of stockinette stitch on a 4mm needle gives a 10cm x 10cm square
- Machine wash at 30°C in a delicate cycle, cool iron. Do not tumble dry,