Soft, easy to care for and available in a selection of stunning colours, Katia Basic Merino DK is a great all-rounder. This yarn works especially well for knitted baby garments and accessories, but it’s also ideal for any adult-sized projects that call for a double knitting weight yarn.
- Recommended needle size: 3.5-4mm (US 4-6)
- Composition: 52% virgin wool, 48% acrylic
- 50g (1.75oz) = 120m (131yd)
- Estimated gauge: 22 stitches + 29 rows of stockinette stitch on a 3.5mm needle gives a 10cm x 10cm square
- Machine washable at 30°C in a delicate cycle, can be tumble dried