I recommend Merino Aran to anyone who’s picking up knitting needles for the first time. It’s soft, durable and easy to work with, making it ideal for scarves, hats and sweaters. More experienced knitters will enjoy its versatility and plump texture – I find it really makes cables and Aran patterns pop!
- Recommended needle size: 4.5-5mm (US 7-8)
- Composition: 52% virgin wool, 48% acrylic
- 100g (3.5oz) = 155m (169yd)
- Estimated gauge: 16 stitches + 20 rows of stockinette stitch on a 5mm needle gives a 10cm x 10cm square
- Machine washable at 30°C in a delicate cycle, can be tumble dried
There are no reviews yet.