Combine colours your way with Katia United Socks! These small balls of machine-washable sock weight yarn are the perfect way to add creative splashes of colour to fine-gauge knitting projects without contributing more leftovers to your yarn stash. Why not add a contrasting heel and toe colour to a sock, or liven up shawls, legwarmers and mitts with stripes or colourwork motifs?
Or, if you want to stick to a single shade, 4 balls (100g) will be enough for a pair of socks to fit up to UK size 9-10 feet.
- Recommended needle size: 2.5-3mm (US 2-4)
- Composition: 75% wool, 25% polyamide
- 25g (0.75oz) = 100m (109yd)
- Estimated gauge: 30 stitches + 42 rows of stockinette stitch on a 2.5mm needle gives a 10cm x 10cm square
- Machine washable at 30°C in a delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry.
There are no reviews yet.